Come one, come all to the 20th Game Day Thread of the 2022-23 Portland Trail Blazers season! This afternoon the Blazers take on the Brooklyn Nets with a chance to redeem themselves for a 109-107 loss back on Nov. 18. Hopefully you can join us and talk about the action here!
This is the Game Day Thread. For those new to the process, you can talk about the game in the comment section with your fellow Blazer’s Edge readers. You can find viewing information and conversation rules just below this.
This is the second half Game Day Thread.
Enjoy the game and Go Blazers!
Blazers vs. Nets - November 27, 2022 - Noon PT
How to Watch: Root Sports Plus, NBA League Pass
Blazers injuries: Damian Lillard (out), Gary Payton II (out). Note: Both Drew Eubanks and Justice Winslow have been upgraded to “available” for today’s game.
Nets injuries: T. J. Warren (out), Yuta Watanabe (out), Alondes Williams (questionable)
SBN Affiliate: Netsdaily
Please remember our Game Day thread guidelines.
- Don’t troll in your comments; create conversation rather than destroying it
- Remember Blazer’s Edge is basically a non-profanity site
- Please remember, discussing the 2021-22 Blazers season is strictly forbidden
- Out of respect to broadcast partners who have paid to carry the game, no mentions of “alternative” (read: illegal) viewing methods are allowed in our threads
- The commenting system was updated during the summer. They’re still working on optimizing it for Game Day Threads like ours. If you don’t like clicking “Load More Comments”, remember that the “Z” key can be your friend. It loads up the latest comments automatically.