It’s another NBA Playoffs Game Day, and this time there are four games to watch, with each series at 2-1: the New York Knicks need to win against the Hawks in Atlanta, while the Los Angeles Lakers are hoping to take a decisive lead against the Suns in their series. The Boston Celtics are looking to get a win on their home court against the Brooklyn Nets, and tonight, the Dallas Mavericks will try to put the series against the Los Angeles Clippers to bed. Despite a neck strain, Luka Doncic is expected to play.
Here’s the times and where to watch:
- New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks, 10:00 AM PT, ABC
- Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Lakers, 12:30 PM PT, ABC
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics, 4:00 PM PT, TNT
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks, 6:30 PM PT, TNT
We also want to remind you of our Game Day thread guidelines:
- Don’t use gifs or videos in Game Day Threads because it slows down the comment section
- Don’t troll in your comments; create conversation rather than destroying it
- Remember Blazer’s Edge is basically a non-profanity site
- Out of respect to broadcast partners who have paid to carry the game, no mentions of “alternative” (read: illegal) viewing methods are allowed in our threads
That’s it! Have fun!