Welcome to the 2021-22 NBA Season. Let’s get to the specifics.
Tip-off: 7:00 pm
Network: Root Sports Northwest
Many familiar faces will be missing tonight, here’s the list. per the Blazers’ Casey Holdahl:
- Damian Lillard (Rest)
- CJ McCollum (Right ankle sprain)
- Norman Powell (Right hip strain)
- Robert Covington (Rest)
- Ben McLemore (Left ankle sprain)
- Tony Snell (Right foot sprain)
- Nassir Little (Left hamstring strain)
- Cody Zeller (Nose)
Let’s keep the gameday rules simple: Please be awesome and respectful to each other, and despite the change in the broadcasting situation, please do not ask for alternative viewing options.
Enjoy the game!