The Portland Trail Blazers lost one of their all-time greats last week as Cliff Robinson passed away at the age of 53 from Leukemia. Now Robinson’s family has joined with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for the Light the Night fundraiser in Cliff’s name. You can find the details and donation instructions here, on the Robinson family’s dedicated donation page. At the time this post was published, they had received donations of approximately $3,600 against a $10,000 goal.
The site offers the opportunity for direct donation’s in Cliff’s memory, plus a virtual “Light the Night” experience. According to the site, this will include:
· Interactive Festival Activities (selfie station, kids zone and more!)
· Lantern Experiences, including an interactive Survivor Circle and Remembrance Pavilion
· A moving lighting ceremony
· The option to walk (safely) in your neighborhood with a downloadable soundtrack
· A final social celebration
Check out the site and help Robinson’s family reach their goal for a great cause.