The NBA Draft is complete and an avalanche of trades have already occurred. Before the official start of free agency, here is the latest look at the rumors that are currently circulating around the league.
Transactions & Options
- The Wizards are set to decline Jabari Parker’s option for a second season. The 24-year-old forward was set to make $20 million in the 2019-20 season.
- Alonzo Mourning’s son, Trey, will join the Miami Heat for Las Vegas Summer League. Trey Mourning played four seasons at Georgetown before going undrafted.
- Hassan Whiteside picked up his player option for the 2019-20 season. The Heat’s big fella is on the books for $27.1 million.
- Several teams are lining up to pay Al Horford. According to Marc Stein’s sources, the Mavericks might not be one of those organizations eager to sign Horford.
- Bobby Portis has expressed interest in joining the Jazz. The former Bulls big man was traded to the Wizards last season.
- Unrestricted free agent Tobias Harris set dates to hold meetings with teams at two separate locations. Harris is hoping to sign max offer this summer.
- Willie Cauley-Stein has indicated he would like to leave the Sacramento Kings, his agent told the Sacramento Bee. Cauley-Stein could become an unrestricted free agent if the Kings decide not to extend a qualifying offer.