An extra episode of the Blazer’s Edge podcast this week with the season ending for the Portland Trail Blazers and the calendar flipping to the offseason. That means exit interviews, offseason decisions, draft, free agency and all the fixings. Steve Dewald joined Danny Marang to take a quick look back at the season, then they turned their attention toward reactions to interviews, initial offseason thoughts, and how things may shake out over the next few months.
- Season wrap thoughts
- Exit Interviews Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum
- Exit Interviews Meyers Leonard and Evan Turner
- Exit Interviews Al-Farouq Aminu, Enes Kanter and Rodney Hood
- Do you have more confidence in Meyers Leonard now?
- How should we be looking at Zach Collins going forward?