Can’t get enough of Damian Lillard’s buzzer-beating, series-clinching, 50-point-making 37-foot step-back fade away? Cool. Us neither. So, to help satisfy your desire to watch it over and over, we have angles from up, down, left, right, slightly tilted, TV grab, on the floor, from the baseline and pretty much everywhere else to fully experience the moment.
- A still: capturing the moment from the side and behind. The kind of thing you hang on your wall so that all visitors can marvel at its true artistic grace.
2. Reliving it over and over from the TV cameras in the building. Just...satisfying.
3. Slo-mo ISO cam on Lillard where you can see the crowd captivated by the moment.
I like this angle. Watching the delay between the shot and the crowd reaction shows you how long the ball was in the air. Lillard has enough time to backpedal four steps. pic.twitter.com/2Qux1zGDyL— J.A. Adande (@jadande) April 24, 2019
4. QUAD CAM FOR SENSORY OVERLOAD!
I've never seen anything like it. QUADCAM: pic.twitter.com/n0Luq00tRs— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) April 24, 2019
5. From the view of Seahawks Pro Bowl Left Tackle Duane Brown, who was sitting courtside.
6. From the nearside baseline for the shot, to the ensuing dog pile on Lillard and Enes Kanter.
7. Let’s hear what DMX has to say about the shot.
Damian Lillard's buzzer beater fits perfectly with DMX— Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) April 24, 2019
8. And of course, you can’t listen to DMX without a vocal accompaniment. How about Céline Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On” (Titantic theme), which makes every moment bigger!
I had to. Here's Lillard's game-winning shot with Titanic music. pic.twitter.com/tg5I6tf25j— Berdj (@BerdjOdabachian) April 24, 2019
Thanks to Damian Lillard’s obscene performance, our hearts will indeed continue to go on...into the second round.