The NBA has released the official Last Two Minute Report for the Portland Trail Blazers-Oklahoma City Thunder game on Thursday, March 7th. The report covers the final two minutes of regulation in the overtime game. Overtime was not covered as the score margin was not within three points during the final two minutes of the overtime period.
The report mentions 23 calls and non-calls made within the two-minute span. Of those, 5 non-calls were deemed incorrect. They are:
- A personal foul not called against Blazers center Jusuf Nurkic defending Paul George on a block attempt after the ball had been stripped with 57 seconds remaining. VIDEO
- A personal foul not called against Blazers guard Damian Lillard while preventing Russell Westbrook from going for a rebound with 26 seconds remaining. VIDEO
- An offensive foul not called against Thunder forward George while hitting Nurkic’s face during a drive and shot attempt with 16.8 seconds remaining. VIDEO
- Offensive goaltending not called against Nurkic with 7.7 seconds remaining. VIDEO
- A shooting foul not called against Thunder center Steven Adams on a Lillard shot attempt with 7.7 seconds remaining. VIDEO
All other calls and non-calls during the final two minutes were deemed correct.
The Blazers lost the game 129-121 in overtime.