Blazer’s Edge writer Dan Marang joins Tara on the FANalyst edition of the podcast to talk about the first two games of the Trail Blazer’s 2017 Playoff series.
What can game one tell us about the potential of this team and what does game two tell us about their challenges? Dan answers Tara’s questions about the series, and talks about how he uses statistical data to help him figure out what is going right and what is going wrong.
- Why have the role players been so quiet?
- Can Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum someday lead this team on a championship run?
- Did Evan Turner do a decent job guarding Kevin Durant?
- Is Javale McGee truly bad at basketball?
- How does youth and inexperience affect this series?
Join us as we explore all of these questions and more.
The direct .mp3 link of this week’s podcast is here.
— Dan Marang @DMarang
— Team Mom @tcbbiggs