The Portland Trail Blazers won 41 games during a disappointing 2016-17 season, highlighted by a terrible start redeemed by a mid-season trade for center Jusuf Nurkic. Nurkic is now securely in the fold. The Blazers went 5-1 during their 2017-18 preseason campaign. Are they ready to burst on the scene with 50+ wins or will they end up closer to .500 again.
With the opening tip of 2017 mere hours away, here’s your chance to etch your name in history by predicting the number of wins the Trail Blazers will achieve in the coming year. Bragging rights and glory are at stake. Will you be the Chosen One, telling the world the outcome of the season before it happens?
Since the likeliest win totals will soon be snatched up, we’re going to ask you to answer the following questions:
- What will Portland’s win total be for the year?
- How many points and rebounds will Nurkic average?
- What percentage will CJ McCollum shoot from the three-point arc for the season?
- Will Damian Lillard make the All-Star game this year?
- How many times will the Blazers beat the Warriors in the regular season?
- Will Caleb Swanigan become a regular starter by season’s end?
- Will Meyers Leonard be a Trail Blazer at the end of the season?
Knock yourself out while you’re enjoying the delicious anticipation of opening night!