Blazer's Edge social media editor Brandon Goldner joins the weekend edition of the podcast to discuss Damian Lillard's 2016 All-Star snub, the development of Noah Vonleh, how the trade market will treat the Blazers this offseason, development of young pieces and more!
Hit play here to listen:
- 0:00 - Intros
- 1:25 - Dame's All-Star snub (Twitter question via @ColeJohnyy)
- 4:36 - Related: LMA didn't deserve All-Star bid?
- 7:47 - Related: Team success = All-Star bids
- 11:40 - Related: Criteria to pick All-Stars = Subjective
- 13:30 - Related: Did Dame's All-Star snub comments last year affect his chances this year?
- 18:32 - How watchable is the All-Star game, anyway?
- 20:29 - President Obama in the Celebrity All-Star Game?
- 21:18 - Noah Vonleh's development (Twitter question via @RipCitizen_NBA)
- 26:45 - Related: Vonleh (and Meyers) less hesitant to shoot lately
- 29:27 - Related: Blazers in playoff hunt is great experience, but draft pick would be nice too
- 36:54 - Hendo hasn't had a great season. Is he still trade bait?
- 45:35 - Roster moves, trades, development? (Twitter questions via @GRich27, @RyanMac895, and @aloha_ripcity)
- 47:12 - Related: CJ and Dame need time together
- 50:21 - Related: Development of current players is key
- 55:00 - Any particular players the Blazers should trade for right now?
- 1:00:16 - Meyers' good defense on Boogie Cousins: was it a mirage?
This week's intro music comes courtesy of local beatmaker and audio engineer Odar. See more of his work at soundcloud.com/odarbeats.
The direct .mp3 link of the podcast is here.
We're also on Max Sports Channels in the evenings.
-- Chris Lucia | email@example.com | Twitter
We invite you to help send 2000 underprivileged kids to see the Blazers play the Sacramento Kings on March 28th. Your ticket donations make this possible. You can donate through this link:
Promo Code: BLAZERSEDGE
Ticket Costs range from $7-13 (There is a $5 processing fee per order.)
You can also call our ticket rep, Lisa Swan, directly at 503-963-3966. You will need to indicate to her that you are donating the tickets you order to Blazer's Edge Night.