Every Friday morning at 8:30 a.m. PST, Portland Trail Blazers guard CJ McCollum joins Andy Bunker and Taylor Danforth for Rip City Mornings on Rip City Radio 620 AM. The fourth episode of this segment, called The CJ McCollum Show, aired this morning, after a Thanksgiving hiatus. Check it out and follow the Rip City Mornings SoundCloud account for future episodes. Remember, you can also listen live!
Time Stamps & Topics
- 02:51 – Adam Silver visits Portland
- 03:32 – Difference between Thursday’s win and recent losses
- 04:27 – Kobe Bryant farewell tour
- 06:21 – Personal number retirement
- 07:27 – Why he wears No. 3
- 08:27 – Crossover on Dirk Nowitzki
- 09:36 – Favorite crossover/dunk in NBA history
- 10:44 – Heartbreaking losses as a competitor and a fan
- 13:51 – NFL management of head injuries
- 15:32 – Disallowing future offspring to play football
- 15:58 – The Hunger Games
- 16:36 – TV shows
- 18:04 – Must haves for travelling in comfort
For your continued listening pleasure, episode three can be found here.
We invite you to help send 2000 underprivileged kids to see the Blazers play the Sacramento Kings on March 28th. Your ticket donations make this possible. You can donate through this link:
Promo Code: BLAZERSEDGE
Ticket Costs range from $7-13 (There is a $5 processing fee per order.)
You can also call our ticket rep, Lisa Swan, directly at 503-963-3966. You will need to indicate to her that you are donating the tickets you order to Blazer's Edge Night.