Every Friday morning at 8:00 a.m. PST, Portland Trail Blazers guard CJ McCollum joins Andy Bunker and Taylor Danforth for Rip City Mornings on Rip City Radio 620 AM. The second episode of this relatively new segment, called The CJ McCollum Show, aired this morning. Check it out and follow the Rip City Mornings SoundCloud account for future episodes. Remember, you can also listen live!
Time Stamps & Topics
- 01:34 – Team morale after three tough losses
- 02:10 – Adjusting to travel and being on the road
- 03:06 – Compression pants
- 03:47 – Cryotherapy
- 05:11 – Atmosphere of LaMarcus Aldridge’s return
- 06:16 – Getting his money’s worth on technical fouls
- 07:42 – Health of the NBA from a marketing standpoint
- 09:16 – Ways the NBA has done a good job of marketing
- 11:03 – Homeland and other TV shows
- 13:43 – Hypothetical life as an actor
- 16:47 – Do Bunker and Danforth have swag?
- 18:08 – What kind of car does he drive?
- 18:48 – Favorite local snack spot