The Portland Trail Blazers did not trade forward/center J.J. Hickson in advance of the 2013 trade deadline.
Hickson, 24, will become an unrestricted free agent next summer. He had a no-trade clause in his contract that required him to approve any move that included him this year.
Hickson is averaging 12.9 points and 10.4 rebounds while shooting 57.0 percent from the field.
His name had circulated in trade rumors for months. Some recent reports...
- Sheridan: Hickson Would OK Trade To Nets
- Haynes: Blazers Lack Sensible Offers For Hickson
- Broussard: "No Takers" For J.J. Hickson
- Berger: Nobody Wants To Trade For Hickson
- Wojnarowski: Blazers, Bobcats Discussed Hickson Trade
- Berger: Blazers Seek Pick For Hickson
-- Ben Golliver | email@example.com | Twitter