NBA.com has released the results of its annual survey of the 30 NBA GMs.
Five Blazers earned mention this year: -- All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge, forward Nicolas Batum, guard Earl Watson and rookie guards CJ McCollum and Allen Crabbe.
Who is the best power forward in the NBA?
1. Tim Duncan, San Antonio -- 31.0%
2. Kevin Love, Minnesota -- 27.6%
3. LeBron James, Miami -- 13.8%
4. LaMarcus Aldridge, Portland; Blake Griffin, L.A. Clippers -- 6.9%
Also receiving votes: Chris Bosh, Miami; Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City; Kevin Garnett, Brooklyn; Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas
Who will win the 2013-14 Rookie of the Year?
1. Victor Oladipo, Orlando -- 80.0%
2. Cody Zeller, Charlotte -- 10.0%
Also receiving votes: Anthony Bennett, Cleveland; C.J. McCollum, Portland; Andre Roberson, Oklahoma City
Which rookie will be the best player in five years?
1. Victor Oladipo, Orlando -- 40.0%
2. Cody Zeller, Charlotte -- 13.3%
3. Anthony Bennett, Cleveland; Ben McLemore, Sacramento -- 10.0%
5. Kelly Olynyk, Boston -- 6.7%
Also receiving votes: Steven Adams, Oklahoma City; Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee; Michael Carter-Williams, Philadelphia; Shane Larkin, Dallas; C.J. McCollum, Portland; Nerlens Noel, Philadelphia
Which rookie was the biggest steal at where he was selected in the Draft?
1. Kelly Olynyk (13), Boston -- 27.6%
2. Ben McLemore (7), Sacramento; Nerlens Noel (6), Philadelphia -- 13.8%
4. Steven Adams (12), Oklahoma City; Giannis Antetokounmpo (15), Milwaukee; Trey Burke (9), Utah -- 6.9%
Also receiving votes: Isaiah Canaan (34), Houston; Allen Crabbe (31), Portland; Solomon Hill (23), Indiana; Shane Larkin (18), Dallas; Nemanja Nedovic (30), Golden State; Victor Oladipo (2), Orlando; Cody Zeller (4), Charlotte
Which international player is most likely to have a breakout season in 2013-14?
1. Jonas Valanciunas, Toronto -- 39.3%
2. Ricky Rubio, Minnesota -- 17.9%
3. Mirza Teletovic, Brooklyn -- 7.1%
Also receiving votes: Nicolas Batum, Portland; Andrew Bogut, Golden State; Nando De Colo, San Antonio; Serge Ibaka, Oklahoma City; Enes Kanter, Utah; Nikola Pekovic, Minnesota; Alexey Shved, Minnesota; Tristan Thompson, Cleveland; Anderson Varejao, Cleveland; Nikola Vucevic, Orlando
Which active player will make the best head coach someday?
1. Chauncey Billups, Detroit -- 32.1%
2. Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers -- 17.9%
3. Shane Battier, Miami -- 14.3%
4. Derek Fisher, Oklahoma City; Steve Nash, L.A. Lakers -- 7.1%
Also receiving votes: Steve Blake, L.A. Lakers; Mike Dunleavy, Chicago; DeAndre Jordan, L.A. Clippers; Mike Miller, Memphis; Jason Terry, Brooklyn; Earl Watson, Portland
Only two teams received votes to win the Northwest Division: Oklahoma City Thunder (96.6%) and Denver (3.4%).
Aldridge also finished fourth among power forwards in last year's survey. Last year's order went: Kevin Love, Dirk Nowitzki, LeBron James, then Aldridge.
McCollum is sidelined for at least six weeks following an ultrasound procedure to treat a broken bone in his foot. It's unclear whether the survey was conducted before or after he suffered the injury. (Update: The survey was sent out in late-September just before McCollum went down to injury.)
Thanks to @GandalfTheBeard, who noticed that Watson was mislabeled as a member of the Utah Jazz.
-- Ben Golliver | email@example.com | Twitter