It's been roughly two months, but Basketball Prospectus's Kevin Pelton and I are back with another edition of The Dontonio Wingcast to help close out 2010. In this 41-minute episode, we discuss yesterday's post on Portland's failure to live up topreseason expectations and a whole host of early season topics.
- What to make of Portland's disappointing start? How does it compare and contrast to other disappointing teams around the league?
- Belated thoughts on Brandon Roy's injury. How long should Roy sit?
- Has LaMarcus Aldridge developed and how close is he getting to his ceiling?
- An early discussion at this year's "Shake" (measure of scoring consistency) and how it compares to previous seasons. Who has improved? Who has stepped back?
- Thoughts on Portland's bench and depth.
Click here to download the Dontonio Wingcast Episode 032. You can also subscribe to our iTunes feed or our Microsoft Zune feed.
-- Ben Golliver | (email@example.com) | Twitter