Here's your chance to add a small forward to your mad scientist's brew of all-time Blazers. If you're not sure what this is about, check the first two days' posts below, covering centers and power forwards. In a nutshell:
- You're building a team of eight rotation players from all-time Blazers.
- Your team gets the benefit of the Blazer years for each player plus all years thereafter, but not before.
- Each day there's a choice of three players. The players you pass over will NOT be available to you again, so choose wisely.
- If the player you want at a position isn't listed, just wait instead of complaining! It's a sure bet he'll come around on a later day.
- Keep track of your choices each day. After it's all said and done you can share your team and speculate why you made the best choices.
- Clyde Drexler is injured and won't be able to suit up. Plan accordingly.
Register your pick in the comment section below. Have fun!