Here is the second installment giving you the chance to build your own rotation of eight to suit up for the Blazers. You can scroll down a couple posts to see day one, which covered the centers and explained the process. To recap briefly:
- You're choosing eight players, one each day, to make a team.
- Each day involves a position and three choices, of which you must select one. The players you pass over will not be available to re-draft later. Choose them or lose them.
- You get the benefit of that player as a Blazer as well as everything they did after in the league, no matter what team they later played for. Build for long-term excellence or short-term rings as you prefer.
- If the player you really want at the position isn't listed, don't worry. You'll have a chance to add him later.
- Keep track of your team. At the end of the process you all can list your eight and explain why you built your team the way you did.
- Clyde is injured and not playing.
Share in the comment section which guy you choose and why.