As we prepare to leave the city of Brotherly Swindling it seemed appropriate to run down the Top Ten things about being in Las Vegas for a week for Summer League.
10. The Strip at midnight looks like a Hooters exploded.
9. Enjoying people from all ethnic backgrounds, nationalities, and social classes massacre "Bust a Move" on karaoke.
8. Discovering Ben Golliver smells vaguely like Peach Schnapps.
7. Where else can you find Bingo at 3 a.m.?
6. Sure-Fire Bar Bet: Pronounce "Petteri Koponen"
5. Making a fortune betting the "over" on Jerryd Bayless' free throw attempts.
4. $6.99 chicken strip dinner, anytime, anywhere.
3. After ten minutes in the trunk your plain, ordinary deodorant becomes fancy gel deodorant!
2. Hearing Finnish guys ask repeatedly, "How much must I tip this person?"
1. Multiple Elvii!