Ok. More and more, I'm seeing Shabazz as the Portland pick assuming we stay at #10. I know it's a long way off, but, what do you all think of him on the Blazers?
What we(I) know:
- Formerly touted as #1 pick, now falling under scrutiny
- Likely a bit undersized at the 3 but not smooth enough for the 2
- Lied about age, had money issues at UCLA
- Did not live up to the hype during his freshman year
- Scorer, competitor
- Explosive athlete? This is interesting because I've read extreme views both ways. Some folks say he is strong and explosive, some folks say that he's slow. I only watched him twice and it's so hard to tell against some of the PAC 12 guys he was going up against.
So, assuming Noel, Oladipo, McLemore, Porter, and Bennett are gone, would you draft Shabazz?
How would he fit? Would he start alongside Batum? Would he be the 6th man?