I stumbled into trick or treating with a bunch of kids from Head Start at the Blazer corporate offices today. Things of note:
- Saw Chris McGowan and he said, "Take all the candy kids so I don't eat it." After all those jumping jacks?
- A lot of empty offices and boxes with "STORAGE" written on them.
- Every employee has a personalized jersey on their door.
- Met Bucky Buckwalter's daughter-in-law.
- Did not see the championship trophy on display anywhere.
- Most prominent flair on people's cubicles were "Suns Block" paraphernalia from the 2010 Playoffs "run". That says something.