Paul Allen will be cheering for a new-look Blazers team in 2012-13.
After Sunday's news that Jonny Flynn has agreed to a training camp deal with the Detroit Pistons, all 14 members of the final 2011-12 Portland Trail Blazers roster who took the court last season now have their futures accounted for heading into the 2012-13 season.
The 15th man on last year's final roster was Shawne Williams, who was acquired from the New Jersey Nets in a March trade but never appeared in a Blazers uniform due to a foot injury. Williams was bought out by the Blazers in July and remains unsigned.
Here's a full roster rundown with links to transactions and developments concerning returning, outgoing and incoming Blazers for 2012-13.
Returning With The Blazers
- LaMarcus Aldridge
- Luke Babbitt
- Nicolas Batum (re-signed as restricted free agent in July)
- J.J. Hickson (re-signed as free agent in July)
- Wesley Matthews
- Nolan Smith
- Elliot Williams (season-ending Achilles surgery in September)
Left As Free Agents
- Jamal Crawford (signed with Los Angeles Clippers in July)
- Jonny Flynn (agreed to sign with Detroit Pistons in September)
- Joel Przybilla (signed with Milwaukee Bucks in August)
- Craig Smith (signed with Israel's Hapoel Jerusalem in August)
- Hasheem Thabeet (signed with Oklahoma City Thunder in July)
- Raymond Felton (sign-and-traded to New York Knicks in July)
- Kurt Thomas (traded to New York Knicks in July)
- Tyshawn Taylor (No. 41 pick in 2012 NBA Draft was traded to the Brooklyn Nets in June)
- Shawne Williams (bought out in in July and has yet to be signed)
2012 NBA Draft
- Will Barton (selected No. 40 in June)
- Meyers Leonard (selected No. 11 in June)
- Damian Lillard (selected No. 6 in June)
Acquired Via Trade
- Jared Jeffries (acquired in trade with New York Knicks in July)
- Sasha Pavlovic (acquired in trade from Boston Celtics in July)
Signed To Training Camp Deals
- Demonte Harper (announced in September)
- Dallas Lauderdale (announced in September)
- Adam Morrison (announced in September)