I had fun with the first one. Here's another! As usual some of them are quite easy while others might be a head scratcher. Try and answer as many as possible without research. If you do go look things up, please don't discuss them here. It spoils the fun. Enjoy!
1. Which former Blazers are on the NBA's all time personal fouls committed list at #6 and #8 respectively? Note: Obviously not ALL of their fouls were with the Blazers. But these two wore red & black for several years.
2. Upon completion of the 2000-2001 season, this player averaged 26.8/game at only 22 years old. Until Kevin Durant burst onto the NBA landscape, no other player had averaged more PPG at such a young age. Who was he?
3. Name three of the five oldest ACTIVE players on an NBA roster today.
4. Which player holds the NBA record for appearances in a playoff game?
5. Match each nickname with the player.
A. "The Answer"
B. "The Chief"
C. "The Matrix"
D. "The Worm"
6. Who was the youngest player to ever play in an NBA game?
7. With just nine seconds left in regulation in game two of the 1999 Western Conference Finals, this player buried a dagger three against the Blazers which would later be referred to as the "Memorial Day Miracle." It swung the series momentum for their team. Who was he and which team did he play for?
8. Only four players in NBA history have retired with 20k points, 10k rebounds and 4k assists or more. Name three of them.
9. Which player holds the NBA ironman record for consecutive games played?
10. Who is the highest paid coach in the NBA right now?