The Portland Trail Blazers continue 2012 NBA Pre-Draft workouts on Thursday after hosting a big-time doubleheader on Wednesday.
Here's Thursday's participants list, courtesy of Joe Freeman of The Oregonian.
- Missouri guard Marcus Denmon | DraftExpress Profile | Ranked No. 60 In DX Top 100
- Cincinnati guard Yancy Gates | DraftExpress Profile | Ranked No. 71 in DX Top 100
- Purdue forward Robbie Hummel | DraftExpress Profile | Ranked No. 82 in DX Top 100
- Dayton forward Chris Johnson | DraftExpress Profile | N/A in DX Top 100
- Mississippi forward Arnett Moultrie | DraftExpress Profile | Ranked No. 21 in DX Top 100
- IUPUI wing Alex Young | DraftExpress Profile | Ranked No. 93 in DX Top 100
Workouts will continue on Friday with a twist: it will be a solo workout.
Update: Mike Tokito of The Oregonian reports...
Although the Blazers stuck to their policy of not announcing workout participants in advance, it is believed the player is Weber State's Damian Lillard, who is the top point guard in this year's class.
-- Ben Golliver | email@example.com | Twitter