If you're like me draft discussion burnout is starting to occur. So I decided to switch it up.
I'm sure the subject has been brought up before but I'm new to BE and wanted to get your thoughts on our trainer. The amount of injuries we've had is insane. Seriously the amount of injuries we've had is insane. The amount of injuries that we've had is insane. They say the definition of insanity is repeating the same things over and over and expecting different results.
Eric Ringering speaking about the Blazers from the Bleacher Report (April 2012)
"If you are counting, that's 10 major knee injuries and no less than eight of them can be considered non-contact (or minimal-contact) injuries. In comparison, the University of Oregon Football team, which has more than 100 players, playing in a vicious, tackling sport, has only had about 10 major knee injuries in the same amount of time."
Below is a list of major injuries that I can remember under trainer Jay Jensen and the Blazer's medical staff. What injured players are missing? What are your thoughts?
Serious knee issues!
- Roy-7 retired with bad knees.
- Oden needs to retire with bad knees.
- Pryzbilla's knee imploded. Twice.
- Elliot Williams shoulder injury. Out for season.Oh, next season and a blown out knee...out for season.
- Darius Miles blew out his knee and retired.
- Zach Randolph mirco fracture surgery. Done for season. AND a broken hand. Done for season.
- Jeff Pendegraph. Hip injury and out for the season. Knee surgery the next year.
- Brian Grant off-season knee injury. Foot problems.
Other notable injuries:
- Lamarcus Aldridge is now recovering from going under the knife.
- Canby missed time last season with ankle injury.
- Batum's shoulder forced him out.
- Travis Outlaw broken foot.
- Martell Webster fractured foot. Out a month.
- Rudy Fernandez back surgery. Missed considerable time.
- Patty Mills broken foot. Missed considerable time.
- Theo Ratliff missed considerable time. His bones were made of ginger bread.
Should we release Jay Jensen and the medical staff?
Fire him post haste before #6 and #11 get the scalpel. (118 votes)
Keep him and stop blaming the guy who is trying to help. It's just plain bad luck. (45 votes)
163 total votes