Looking at other players that aren't as popular compared to everyone else we have heard of. John Henson could be a snag if things don't go our way in the draft. Good or bad pick up for the blazers to pair with L.A possibly. I feel like a lot of people have over looked him and could be someone that sneaks up and surprises people in the draft.
- Post - excellent foot work in the post and post moves
- range - good shooting mechanics,
- passing - averaged close to 2 assist, has good vision especially in the transition
- rebounding - averaged 9.9 with tyler zeller sucking up the boards still att 9.6
- defense - 7'4 wingspan, quick feet and long legs which helps him recover when he gets out muscled. He actually can control where he can block shots
- good hands
- Size - at 6'11 and 7'4 wingspan. Although he only weighs 220lbs
- Strength - at 220lbs he is 15-30lbs lighter then the average 4 or 5 but this is something that can be gained fairly quickly
- decision making - forgets he needs to dish it when he gets doubled and rather pull up and shoot it over.
- free throws - below 60%