As the Blazers head into an important, decision-filled summer, I'm curious to know which NBA ball clubs of the last 10 years (or so) Bedgers most admire and which they'd like to see Portland emulate.
Feel free to use the considerations listed here or any that I've left off:
- Management, including personnel decisions
- Pedigree (rings, playoff appearances, etc.)
- Players (from the last 10 years)
- Reputation (is this team respected by non-fans?)
- Training staff...
- Future prospects
- When life gives you lemons... (or any other kind of "storybook" quality)
Do you think the Blazers could emulate the team you chose? How close/far off are they?
Thanks for taking the time to vote!