1. The ability to run the fast break. I mean, WOW! They looked like a mediocre high school team last night running down the court, passing when they should shoot and shooting when they should pass. There were so many blown opportunities due to stupid decisions. Nate needs to have the team practice 3-on-1 drills in fast break situations because what I saw against the Kings last night was PATHETIC! I could overlook this if it were a rarity, but it has been happening all season long.
2. Aldridge has no killer instinct. He is really good and I really like his game, but never when it counts. Brandon Roy would have never let us lose that game to the Kings (or the majority of these other 2-4 point losses on the road).
3. Wesley Matthews. What happened? This guy was improving at a fast rate last year, making his contract look like a good move on our part. This year? He has practically disappeared! He said being the 80th best player on the NBA player rankings was disappointing, but he will be lucky to crack the top 150 next time if he keeps this up.
4. I have already made it quite clear in my previous post how I feel about Crawford.
5. PASSION. I swear, our team has no desire to win. There's no urgency. They SAY they want it, but I do NOT see a fire in them like I do with teams like Denver, Oklahoma, etc. It's like they just show up because they have to, not because they are hungry for a championship.