Bedge is in Debbie Downer mode after all these close game losses and a lot of blame seems to be falling on the players who just joined us. So this seems as good/awkward a time as any to bring Nate's Contract up.
- What is Nate being paid? How long is Nate's Contract?
- Answer: 2 Year through 2013 ... undisclosed pay
- Does Nate get along with the players?
- Does Nate have a consistent offensive/defensive system that the players can get behind?
- What is Nate's role on Team USA (will they bring him back if the Blazers do poorly this year)?
- And the facetious question: Does Nate get bonuses if the starters reach peak minutes per game?
Basically I am just very curious how people feel about Nate. I don't think its a good idea to fire him in the midst of a compact season and I would be nervous if the blazers opted to add even more instability to their front office. Also I wouldn't mind seeing some new ideas thrown into the mix, so maybe a different coach would be a good idea.
Either way if anyone wants to give a shot at any of the questions above please do!