1. After tonight's game, find a reporter in the locker room. Be sure to diss as many team mates as possible, while also commenting on a lack of playing time.
2. Wait until the comments have been made public. Then seek out Nate and talk to him about the situation.
3. Pretend to apologise just before the game in order to evoke sympathy from the fans.
4. Walk into the Rose Garden with a massive applause from the crowd.
5. Score a few points to showcase your potential.
6. Get a solid position in the playoffs rotation. If this doesn't work or backfires, simply repeat steps 1-5 continously until it does.
Thanks to Brandon Roy for sharing us his 6 step program to getting more minutes. I hope Patty, Armon, CJ and Fernandez can start utilising this method as soon as possible. I expect to see them in the next game.