Props to Lund for the idea, but he's wrong about Camby. He might have a point about Babbitt.
1. He's already on our team.
2. He averaged 42% 3pm in Nevada along with 8 rpg. He may not be everything, or much on defense, but he should be able to spread the floor as well as Rudy if you give him a set play.
3. Inside of Aldridge or Camby and Wallace and you've got a good line.
4. If Roy's healthy and has the ball then Luke gives him a natural pop up shooter, which the team doesn't really have right now except in Aldridge.
5. It's not a bad idea to give him some looks going into March as he's one of your only true shooters.
6. Height 6'-9" Weight 225 pounds.