So isn't it crazy when you find yourself counting down to something?
The daily Junk Drawer (JD) or Off-Topic Forum (OTF) fanpost is the place for true off-topic conversation and people's random thoughts.. if you have a one-off thought, consider posting it here.
The rules about importance and significance of the topic are suspended in each JD but keep some of these basic rules in mind:
- Imagine fewer images, and the JD will move as one.
- Don't be too on-topic ever.
- Personal attacks and swearing will NEVER be tolerated.
- Don't use the JD to call out or talk about users from other BEdge threads.
I have been counting down on a lot of things lately. Even though I know that "a watched pot never boils", I have never been good at living this practice enough to allow myself to stop watching my countdowns:
- I am in the middle of a detox cleanse and diet that will go for another 10 days in this current phase. I have removed gluten, red meats, dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, corn, nightshades, and sugar from my diet (as well as eliminated my use of all intoxicants).
- I'm taking a vacation to North Carolina in 17 days. I hope to be spending time with someone very special while I am out there but am extremely nervous as to how it will all go down.
- The one year anniversary of my wife's passing will come in 10 weeks and 2 days. I have no idea what I am going to do on that day yet, but I am very aware of it coming.
- I have about six and a half months left on my old school LG cell phone before I can upgrade to my first smart phone. I'm curious to see what the experience will be like.
- I have 1,064,966 minutes to wait for the one I think is worth waiting for.
Anything you are counting down to? Anything worth counting the minutes to in your life?
With love for all, DJ idol.xoxo