1. I want to see a team!, as "storyteller's fanpost" stated a TEAM one for all and all for one.
2. I do not wish to see anyone on the court for more than 30 miniutes a game, I know LMA has averaged closer to 40 but really, if the mins. are held down by the starters. Hopefully less injuries as less stress on joints and bodies.
3. The team plays deep on to the bench. If the starters are limited to 30 mins. then 18 mins per game will have to be played by bench players right. So as for being a team let all who play put their foot to the metal and play hard enough that the + - stat is always in the plus every miniute every game.
4. That no one ever needs to feel like they are not important to the overall health and well being of this team!
6. That no one get so much as a sprain this year.
7. That even though our small market, does not get our player as 1st team "all-stars" the coaches vote them in
8. Oden's 30 mins. will give him the highest ranking in per. in the NBA, and with the better outside defense no one talks about him and fouls again, Also no doubt is left as to the great choice Portland made in dafting him number 1.
9. That BRoy passes Kobe and Wade as the best shooting guard this year, not more shots but of so much greater %. his influence can not be overlooked
10. That the comparisons of Batum and Pippen takes step forward, such that it put him as untouchable
Well those are my wishes for this season Yours?..