I can't help but notice that there are many trade proposals and 'championship team' plans on this site so i thought i would give it a try.
My proposal to get us to the championship is as follows:
1) play the team as is.
2) let the team learn to play with each other and develop chemistry ON THE BASKETBALL COURT.
3) let the team get a year (or two) of experience together.
4) never trade 4 or 5 players for 1 guy. (hello Kiki trade.)
5) hope that Nate will develop some kind of offense that isn't offensive to me. (unlikely)
6) don't panic because there is still so much youth on this team.
7) enjoy the fact that our team is good, but perhaps, not always the best year in and year out.
it's a good team with a bunch of guys that are fun to watch. they don't need the 'Ship' for me to enjoy watchin. i'm gonna watch cause they're my team. win. lose. lose again. and again. don't matter to me. i'll always bleed Blazer Red....