It could happen...
Let's say you are a marginal player in a semi-powerful multi-national corporation. The CEO is an indifferent and easily distracted individual who is uncomfortable with person to person communication. You want to stand out and climb the ladder, but getting your voice heard is almost impossible. But then you draft a "In Hind Sight" plan while feverish with too many viewings of bad (?) Tom Cruise movies. A copy was left at the office:
1. We worried about the fans too much (small stuff).
2. Our raze and burn plan came to a head too soon to be of use. We should have had Maurice sing more.
3. Our chosen inexperienced fall guy turned out to be way too smart for his own good (how did he even win a game coaching Ha-Something)? Should have kept that nash-bridges guy.
4. We should have never thought Sebastion would be enough to end it.
5. Roy and Aldrige? We should have had Foye and that Tyranisus guy.
6. "Use an unspecified measure of achievment to fire talented people and create an atmosphere of fear and loathing". Why do we never listen to ourselves until it is too late?
All is not lost though, Seattle is only a few trades away. Live Long and Prosper,