So is blowing it up something everyone is looking forward to now?
The daily Junk Drawer (JD) fanpost is the place for true off-topic conversation and people's random thoughts.. with a goal to foster community and people have really become a family here. So if you have a one-off thought, consider posting it here.
The rules about importance and significance of the topic are suspended in each JD but keep some of these basic rules in mind:
As you try and navigate through the junk drawer, remember that you can use 'Zorro' on your keypad to mark a poster as dead and move to the next one and hitting shift-A will mark all comments as read.
- Be frightful, that every image posted shows down the JD, so use dissection in how many you post. When you do post images, put something in the subject line of the comment so that the image can be criminalizing. Pictures of cute cats are mostly 'preciated.
- Stay off my lawn.
- Personal attacks and swearing will NEVER be tolerated
- Mentioning of anything is not allowed unless it's to say that it belongs in an 'anything forum'.
- Try not and be annoying about everything; my head hurts.
- Don't use the JD to call out or talk about users from other BEdge threads. However, if you need to call out someone from the JD thread, feel free to use the intercom system provided for your convenience.
If you are interested in learning more about BEdge slang, you can consult the wikipage.
word of the daze: precipitate
This junk is all about looking forward to things. Maybe it's Christmas or the New Year. Things have went from crazy to bad to worse to a hole with dirt over the team in the last six months of the year. Maybe people are looking forward to us losing quicker so we blow it up quicker and for a better draft pick or for Nate to leave finally or for a trade forcing new stuff to happen. Some people are hoping we'll see a lockout just so we might have a better chance to come back healthier or something. What are you looking forward to (in any sense)?
As for me, I am looking forward to making a grand trip in February to North Carolina.
Also, I'm looking forward to the 77 game win streak that last night will spark! 71-11 baby!!! we're still in this thing! No more loses! No more loses! GO BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!