There seems to be a lot of fighting on the main page these days. It's quite unfortunate to see. Optimists and realists alike are being branded as "trolls" and "homers."
Can't we all just get along?
The daily Junk Drawer (JD) is a place for people to put their differences aside and get along. The JD's goal is to foster community and people have really become a family here. So if you have a one-off thought, consider posting it here.
The rules about importance and significance of the topic are suspended in each JD but keep some of these basic rules in mind:
As you try and navigate through the junk drawer, remember that you can use 'Z' on your keypad to mark a post as read and move to the next one and hitting shift-A will mark all comments as read. Make sure you tell people you hit Shift-A when you join the JD, otherwise, how will they know?
- Every image posted drags down the JD, so use discretion in how many you post. When you do post images, put something in the subject line of the comment so that the image can be minimized. Size them if you remember how Timmay! said to do it. Please post as many of dougall's pictures as you can find
- Be nice. If you can't be nice, then be witty about not being nice
- Personal attacks and swearing will NEVER be tolerated
- Complaining about the absurd number of back-to-backs in the Blazers' schedule is encouraged
- If you can't get off my lawn, then shovel my driveway
- Don't use the JD to call out or talk about users from other BEdge threads.