After seeing Yao being limited to 24 minutes a game, and Phil Jackson stating that if Bynum has another injury that he may just be a specialist for certain situations- it makes me wonder if the same could be in store for Greg Oden.
This leads up to the question?
When Should Greg Oden Play?
In this situation there are a few options
1. Oden rehabs as fast as possible, play him as much as possible
2. Bring back Oden slowly and play him 20 minutes a game
3. Wait until there is 20 games left in the season for a final push + playoffs.
4. Who needs Greg Oden, trade him!
My personal preference is for Oden to just get stronger and faster and bring him back in March, so he can play in the playoffs.
My Reasoning is that we are still going to win games in the regular season with Camby and Joel, why have Oden just go down for an injury again in the regular season? Save him until we actually need him!
When should Greg Oden play?
1. Bring Oden Back as fast as possible (103 votes)
2. Have Oden play in Special Situation, or 10-20 minutes a game (82 votes)
3. Wait for the last part of the season for a final push and playoffs (33 votes)
4. Who needs oden, trade him! (10 votes)
228 total votes