Good job with making the team B Roy, seems like every year he becomes a more solid all star pick. his first all star pick was generally accepted though some were surprised, last season everyone considered him a legit all star, and this season reporters and coaches referred to him as an easy all star pick, no doubt in their minds.
He keeps improving every year. What could be next?
Do you think he'll ever start an all star game? Yes or No
Why he could start
- He has good enough numbers
- He's respected around the league
- Kobe's the only other SG on this years west all star team.
- Kobe will retire soon
- If the blazers become a conference finals team over the next few years, that will give him more exposure
- They may change the way the starters are picked, not just fan voting
- Kobe get s the L.A. fan votes
- They probably wouldn't start him at the Point or Small forward
- Not as commercialized as most all star starters
- Fans vote for starters as of right now
- The northwest doesn't get a lot of media exposure