With the Blazers signing Brandon Roy to a 5 year, 82 million dollar contract it got us thinking, where does he fit in on the Blazers all time list, we at GTS report put together our top list.
1) Nikita Morgunov: Any player that can put out cigarettes on his tongue deserves a top stop.
2) Vashon Leonard: All you need to say is Vu from downtown.
3) The Wolverine: Please don’t ask. We did not make it up.
4) Vladimir Stepania: I once saw him air ball two free throws.
5) Richie Frahm: Paul Allen had a red phone that went to the bench, “get me Frahm!”