Alright, let's get busy junking away. It's a new day, so make hay.
To start out the day though, two questions:
First, what was the last thing you bought online?
Second, is there a Blazer player with the tattoo "Most Hated"? I seem to think Outlaw or LMA had this tattoo, but I did some Googling and couldn't find anything.
Anyway, I've been trying to pick up a few Latin phrases as of late, so here's a poll: Which of these is most worthy of being a motto for the team next year?
1. Omnis vir tigris -- Everyone a Tiger (6 votes)
2. Veni, vidi, vici -- I came, I saw, I conquered (5 votes)
3. Per angusta ad augusta -- Through difficulties to greatness (17 votes)
4. Orta recens quam pura nites -- Newly risen, how brightly you shine (7 votes)
5. Oderint dum metuant -- Let them hate, so long as they fear (34 votes)
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur! (6 votes)
75 total votes