The Trail Blazers Enigma
- We are getting married next week.
- Weddings are expensive.
- We have tickets to all the games.
- The tickets are expensive.
- The second round of the playoffs will mostly be during wedding week where we will be away in McKenzie River and the Beach.
- It would be easier on our hectic lives if we did not have to deal with the second round of the playoffs.
- Like Pavlov's Dog the trumpet calls.
- We want the Blazers to win it anyway.
- With all our hearts.
- We will deal with it then.
And then there is this series. One of the fruits of being a season ticket holder is you get to go to the game. That is if your schedule can afford it. I took an assignment to teach at night this month. I love teaching. It pays the bills. Well it actually only pays for Blazers tickets. Its known in some circles as disposable income.
- Our beloved Blazers seem to be playing on nights I teach.
- And teach I must.
- Game 2 I left the class out early so that they would not get stuck in "post game traffic".
- Meaning I could watch the rest of the game on television.
We play again next Tuesday the night I once again have to teach.
I need to hatch a plan.