FanPost

A Repost WITH pics finally! Andy @ the Memphis win, + poll, have you traveled for your team?

First of all, sorry to repost this but when I posted it the other night I couldn't get ALL OF MY GREAT PICS uploaded because photobucket  was down.

Andy and Adam sit in Row A in Memphis - A Recap- We won, I flew 2,300 miles to visit a friend who had moved here for Nike and had not had a friend come out and visit him. I (like LetsBlaze met up with Travis' uncles at BB kings bar after the game. They even bought me and my friend Adam (aka 503rd) a Biere!

When we arrived at the arena we walked down to our seats (Adam was able to buy row A seats for $80!) and made sure the local camera guy saw where we were sitting! Then I yelled at Mike and Mike and made sure they knew where we were sitting and Barrett promised he would get us on tv. Rice was impressed I flew that far just for the game and I was impressed he is still alive and kicking (he looks much older up close and personal)

I am going to include the original post below so the fine folks who already commented on this post get the recognition they so rightfully deserve!

I will then proceed to post so many good pics you will flip your lip.

Well I have finally made it to the Good Life. Starting a new business. Collecting Un-Employment. And of course, taking a week long trip to Memphis to hang out with my good friend from Oregon, Adam the 503rd. This was my first Blazer game away from the comfort of the Rose Garden. 2,300 miles later I was sitting in the best seats I had ever sat in, in an arena that must of had at LEAST 1,000 people there!

Seriously though, THIS WAS THE MOST FUN I HAVE EVER HAD AT A GAME! Partly because we won. Well mostly because we won, but the fact that this gorgeous arena couldn’t even manage to scrap together 1/4 attendance meant that our tickets (that would cost $150+ in Portland) cost only $80! As we walked down to our seats we saw a bunch of Travis Outlaws family waving around Giant signs so we knew we would not be the only PTB fans in the house. Being as this was my first away game i expected some of the opposing fans to be lewd and rude, but I didn’t not expect to be the victim of mulitple hate crimes. The first was when they asked me if I wanted to participate in an on-court skit at the end of the quarter. I was so excited, I walked down the visitors tunnel and then then their version of Todd Bosma (the guy who arranges these activities at the Rose Garden) told me they had decided NOT to let me do the skit, and they were going to dress up a Grizzlies fan in a Blazer jersey instead. I was hurt, but he offered me a free Grizzlie T-Shirt for me trouble. Joy! It might of have been better off because the skit involved putting a blindfold on, letting them wrap you up in double sided tape, and then they swept away the $1 bills they had laid out on the ground and let the poor sap roll around trying to collect imaginary money. The second was due to that dastard Grizzlie Bear. He pulled a ‘blaze the trailcat’ and sprayed silly string all up in my mouth and hair, oh they joy again, but at least the ENTIRE arena was watching this Blazer fan represent this site in my custom signed Blazersedge shirt!

Then there was a game as well I think.

According to their website, LeMarcus was killing it (yes, they misspelled his name), then Joel dunks, then I start focusing on trying to get a date with the realy cute Red Headed Grizzlie girl, she smiled at me alot, I think she really likes me.

At half time, we got us some more Adult beverages so we could continue to be loud and obnoxious to all the Griz fans in attendance, all 17 of them.

My words don’t do this game justice, so allow me to say what words cannot, and show you some pictures.

All in all, it was an amazing night, made all the more special by the fact we now have a winning season, AND we found a tattoo parlor right down the street from the Forum, that also serves Burgers and Beer.

Welcome to the Good Life.

Welcome to the Terror Dome

by BlazermaniacAndy on Mar 18, 2009 12:05 AM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

the low attendance

was obvious on TV, how sad, reminds me of the Pacers problems post a few days ago (can’t remember who put it up). That is sad stuff. I kept thinking: “Man if this was in Portland those seats would all be full….” I was starting to think our team only played good in front of big crowds, feeding off the energy – so it was nice to see them kick it in an empty arena.

There is probably no more terrible instance of enlightenment than the one in which you discover your father is a man — with human flesh.
Paul Muad'Dib - Dune (Frank Herbert)

My Translation: My Dad is a dude just like me, and my sons are dudes like me also. I love that.
Season Tix: Section 315, with my sons

by johnv59 on Mar 18, 2009 12:09 AM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

I thought it looked rather amazingly empty myself...

note the ENTIRE EMPTY SECTION…..LMA already had 15 points…

"Sergio and I obtained chalupas to understand their power. Then Sergio showed that each one has 427 calories and 27 grams of fat. Leaping upwards, we reviled the accursed chalupa and its pressure. – Rudy Fernandez

by LetsBlaze on Mar 18, 2009 9:24 PM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

you messed up your post buddy

Karma

by Sabonis4Ever on Mar 18, 2009 12:17 AM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

I know right! I HAD A HUNDRED PHOTOS TO POST and then photobucket went down for the night so it wouldn't even let me post them! f! well, I will try to repost them tommorrow, but alas, I will be going to new orleans, wish me luck

Welcome to the Terror Dome

by BlazermaniacAndy on Mar 18, 2009 12:29 AM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

good luck

Karma

by Sabonis4Ever on Mar 18, 2009 12:32 AM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

Saw you on TV dog!!

Paul Muad'Dib - Dune (Frank Herbert)

Season Tix: Section 315, with my sons

by johnv59 on Mar 17, 2009 11:42 PM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

I still hate you

even though you had no cheer leaders around you… LOL

Paul Muad'Dib - Dune (Frank Herbert)

Season Tix: Section 315, with my sons

by johnv59 on Mar 17, 2009 11:42 PM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

Andy ruuuuuuuuuules.

you looked really happy on tv. word up.

"I saw him in the face"

by RoodiePhirnandizz on Mar 17, 2009 11:43 PM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

They commented

about your “victory dance” (Mike and Mike) was kinda funny.

Paul Muad'Dib - Dune (Frank Herbert)

Season Tix: Section 315, with my sons

by johnv59 on Mar 17, 2009 11:53 PM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

When I saw "Andy" on the shirt...

I knew it was you. They also showed your buddy with the “503” several times.

by TallTimber on Mar 18, 2009 1:47 PM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

it's crazy how

even though I have never seen andy in real life, I knew when I saw him on tv that it had to be blazermaniacAndy…which I just realized looks like Blazermania Candy if you dont cap your A in Andy

C*mcast sucks!

by Blazermaniac77 on Mar 18, 2009 4:05 PM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

they shoudl make blazermania candy

I’d eat it

C*mcast sucks!

by Blazermaniac77 on Mar 18, 2009 4:06 PM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

Some people get to have ALL the fun!!!!!!!!! (I am just jealous)

Blazer's Edge Ambassador to The Dream Shake Blog
LMA - Putting the POWER in POWER FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMA Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 LMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by LaMarvelous on Mar 17, 2009 11:47 PM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

Living vicariously

through our younger BE crowd, we are…. haha

Paul Muad'Dib - Dune (Frank Herbert)

Season Tix: Section 315, with my sons

by johnv59 on Mar 17, 2009 11:54 PM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

True That!

Blazer's Edge Ambassador to The Dream Shake Blog
LMA - Putting the POWER in POWER FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by LaMarvelous on Mar 17, 2009 11:56 PM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

Word, Andy.

Bedge or go home -- Sabonis4Ever

by prezofdeath on Mar 17, 2009 11:56 PM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

<a href=“”http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j280/addictedtolife/?action=view&current=IMG_7280.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket" >

Welcome to the Terror Dome

by BlazermaniacAndy on Mar 17, 2009 11:56 PM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

Party 'til you are satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or until you pass out!

Blazer's Edge Ambassador to The Dream Shake Blog
LMA - Putting the POWER in POWER FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by LaMarvelous on Mar 17, 2009 11:58 PM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

Represent

Karma

by Sabonis4Ever on Mar 17, 2009 11:58 PM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

sorry yALL photobucket went down for the night while i was posting, i got photos, i will repost them tommorow!

anyone else enjoy that game as much as me?

Welcome to the Terror Dome

by BlazermaniacAndy on Mar 18, 2009 12:33 AM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

sure

Karma

by Sabonis4Ever on Mar 18, 2009 12:37 AM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

Fail

I'm tominhawaii, was dragline, and have never been tominrehab.

by tominhawaii on Mar 18, 2009 5:38 AM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

From the sound coming from my TV,

it sounded like there were a lot more Blazer fans than Griz fans,

My favorite teams are the Blazers and any team that is playing the Lakers.

by OCBlazerFan1 on Mar 18, 2009 7:00 AM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

Blazermaniac Andy, you were featured prominently on tv. During the post game report, Mike and Mike were making fun of memphis, like, well, these two blazer fans (someone with a blazermaniac andy t shirt going nuts) represented about half of the crowd here.

by 50backflips on Mar 18, 2009 8:23 AM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

It was pretty much a home game

With all of Outlaw’s family there, it turned into Rose Garden East. Which wasn’t a bad thing. The Blazers played a beautiful game and it sounds like you had an awesome time! Wish I could have been there.

These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others. -Groucho Marx

by RDreamer on Mar 18, 2009 9:39 AM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

I like these posts from Bedgers when they attend opposition arenas--

interesting insight, and sure looked like fun.

It's spelled "PRZYBILLA."
vanillathrillagorillaprzybilla

by RenoBlazerFan on Mar 18, 2009 11:52 AM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

damn, i should have met up with you. i hate you.

i was trying to text you when i saw you on tv but then i didn’t have your number.. email it to me foo!!!

Yes on Proposition #9 (RLEC must go!!!!)

by broyposse on Mar 18, 2009 11:58 AM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

Andy man! I though you looked familiar!

I was the one with all the Outlaw family at BB kings after the gig…I have a great picture of you and the dude with the 503 tatoo on the back of his neck…

by LetsBlaze on Mar 18, 2009 9:16 PM PDT reply reply actions actions   0 recs

I mean what BEdger could pass up a pic of a Rod Strickland jersey

by LetsBlaze on Mar 18, 2009 9:26 PM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

heh

RodFTW.

draft dejuan blair

by Cablinasian on Mar 18, 2009 10:11 PM PDT to parent up reply reply actions actions   0 recs

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Blazer's Edge

You must be a member of Blazer's Edge to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Blazer's Edge. You should read them.

Join Blazer's Edge

You must be a member of Blazer's Edge to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Blazer's Edge. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker