What would happen if:
1. The team takes about 10 games to get one player off each night. The gameplan would equate to seeing how many ways Roy or Oden or any other single player could score in a given night. Let one player be selfish for one night and the rest of the team practice their sharing skills. Career nights for everyone!
2. The team picks three plays to run all...night...long. Tell the opposition exactly what's coming and see how successful they can be.
3. Only 3-point shots in a game. Golden State would be jealous. Rudy would be declared a god.
4. Play 'Seven Seconds Or Less' for one night...at least.
5. Blake and Miller put on Sumo suits and wage war at center court during a half-time show. Winner is declared the undisputed starter.
6. Oden is ordered to foul out in 30 seconds or less...and do it with gusto.
7. Burn points. The position that collectively gives up the most points to the opposition is required to buy Chalupas for the fans.
8. Everyone shoots free throws underhand.
9. If we win the opening tip, we deliberately score a basket for the other team. Spot them points.
10. Place a bounty to posterize a specific opponent, and let the fans know about it before tip-off.
Too much stress this early in the season. Go play.