Some thoughts as All-Star voting heads into the homestretch:
1. Will China's Sport Ministry intensify its compulsory "vote for Yi online" initiative to get favorite son Yi Jianlan a completely undeserved starting spot in the ASG? He is currently about 150,000 votes behind KG for the second spot.
2. Would you be chagrined or amused if Yi beat out KG for the spot?
3. What changes should be made to ASG voting if Yi makes it to Phoenix in a capacity other than playing on the Sophomore team?
4. Will votes suddenly be "lost" if it appears Yi is going to be a starter?
5. Finally, here's a list of some players who've gotten more votes than Brandon Roy:
LUKE FREAKIN' RIDNOUR (?????)
B-Roy's vote total is a disgrace.