with the rumors coming from the arizona republic about trading barbosa for webster the #13 and someone else, is this the right deal for the blazers. Barbosa helps the PG situation but this trade would hurt the SF situation.
1. Would it be worth giving up a starter for a sixth man?
2. Is the need at PG greater than that at SF?
3. Is a Barbosa-Outlaw combo better than Blake-Webster?
4.Can Outlaw start with his asthma?
5.Will we resign James Jones?
6. Will Barbosa be the starter?
7. Is there another combination of players that would get this deal done?
please help anser these questions, i think they shed light on wether or not this would be a good trade.