I have realized that there seems to be a growing support for Travis Outlaw to start at Small Forward next season. Why? I'd like to know why Outlaw would be a better starter then Webster. For the record, I rather have Martell start and Travis come off the bench.
1) Martell started last season and did well not great but a good start.
2) Web have already begun to develop chemistry on the court with Roy and Aldridge.
3) Plus we're going to need Martell's 3pt shooting to spread the floor for our post game. Travis is not likely to become a good enough shooter over the summer to help spread the floor. Not like Martell anyway.
4) We need Outlaw's scoring ability OFF THE BENCH alot more than we need it in the starting 5. Webster still isn't good enough to do that. We can't count on Rudy for that yet either.
5) And lastly, Webster should start over Outlaw because he is a better perimeter defender. He's quicker and a more determined defender.