Here's the boxscore.
As we anxiously await Dave's game recap, I thought I'd throw an open thread up for everyone that's basking in the glow of that last-second victory. That felt great. Not as sweet as Houston but pretty dang sweet. You hate to lose a 10 point lead like that but gutting it out with hustle and cojones makes up for the up-and-down play this afternoon.
A couple of thoughts...
- Martell is apparently on the "very slow" rehab curve. Probably best that way.
- It seems like Brandon shoots that foul line jumper at like a 97 percent clip.
- 4-1 road trip. Splendid.
A couple of questions...
- If Blake misses that shot, how do you respond?
- Did you miss Channing Frye... at all?
- Was that Greg's best game yet?
- Was that Rudy's best game yet?
Start geeking out now. Dave will be through shortly with the recap.
-- Ben (firstname.lastname@example.org)